Cosmetic changes are easy to make. That's the only thing I'm not available for. I show courage and perseverance for profound change and I expect the same from my clients.
Every change process starts with an identification of strengths as well as an assessment of these: "Which of these do we want to strengthen?" And only then do I ask you the question "Where does your organisation have blind spots?"
Many companies change according to the motto, "We change a little bit so that nothing changes!" With me it is about your neuralgic construction sites in the system. There, where the leverage is greatest.
For more than 30 years I have been dealing with the phenomenon of change, both scientifically and in organizational practice. As an organizational consultant and management coach, I was able to get to know and help develop a wide variety of corporate cultures.
In 2013, together with Alexander Schön, I founded the start-up ‚More Than Checks‘ – an innovative online survey software for surveys and for diagnosing organizations.
always look on the breit side of life
- Business Informatics (Mag., Johannes Kepler University Linz, JKU, 1986)
- Business Administration (MBA, Emory-Atlanta/USA 1988)
- Economics (Dr., focus: organizational development, JKU, 1992)
- Various international trainer and OE consultant training Professional Milestones
- 4 years assistant professor JKU Linz (Institute for Organization & International Management)
- 3 years managing director in the private sector
- 2 years trainer and consultant at Management Center Vorarlberg
- Since 1996 self-employed business trainer and licensed management consultant
- Continuous teaching assignments at the JKU (1988 – 2008), at the Management Center Innsbruck (2004 – 2019), at the LIMAK Austrian Business School (2002 – 2013), since 2018 at the FH Wels (Master’s program ‘Innovation and Product Management’).
- BRP Rotax
- Banner Batterien
- AVL List
- Tann Papier
- Peak Technology
- Sonova (Hansaton)
My wife and I live in Linz, Austria. We have 2 daughters who are just getting to know the world, both professionally and privately. Personally, I have been involved with exercise, sport and health all my life. I passionately explore mountains, new countries, on foot or on a bicycle, but also one or the other golf course (of course not on a bicycle, and especially in Scotland, Ireland and England). Life is Beautiful. It depends on what you make of it. I’ve learned the serenity to accept the things I can’t change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to decide one over the other. Change and growth are simply fun.